Sokkia CX Total Station
Sokkia CX Total Station
Inspired by Tradition
Sokkia has a long tradition of innovative total stations. The CX Series total stations includes exciting
new features such as Long Range Bluetooth built-in, and the exclusive TSshield advanced security and maintenance system.
• Super-fast EDM
• RED-Tech 500m Non-Prism (1,640 ft)
• 4000m Prism (13,120 ft)
• Long Range Bluetooth 300m (984 ft)
• Advanced Angle Accuracy
• 36 hour Battery
• Metal chassis, water/dust proof – IP66 rating
• TSshield Advanced Security & Maintenance (Coming Soon!
· RED-Tech Technology
The 500m (1,640 ft) Non-Prism has a focused beam width tighter than other instruments in this class. Measurements can be as fast as .9 seconds. The Sokkia EDM algorithm reduces the signal noise associated with non-prism measurements providing an accurate result to most surfaces over longer distance. This is true for darker surfaces and wet surfaces where others fail.
· Long Range Bluetooth Class 1 Communications, 300m+
When connected with an external data collector, LongLink communication provides control at the remote rod position. The controller operator can record the data for codes and rod heights at the point of measurement. For stakeout, the remote operator can view directions required to find the next stake point. The system becomes a very productive system, similar to a robotic system where the instrument man simply needs to follow, aim, and focus on the remote prism.
· Advanced Angle Accuracy
Sokkia’s advanced angle encoder technology provides “Best in class” 1 arc second angle accuracy in some models. Technology allows the instrument to calibrate its own angle measurement system by itself. With Tangents that lock you can be assured that the instrument will hold your angle in place.
· The Longest Battery Life - 36 hours
36 hours provides for almost a full week’s operation in the field before you need to recharge. The batteries can be used with the Sokkia GRX1, SRX Robot, and some of the previous generation total stations.
Coming soon in a future firmware
· TSshield Advanced Maintenance
Every instrument has a telematics card installed that will communicate to the Sokkia servers every day. The system then reviews what firmware version is installed. From this information Sokkia can send an alert to the CX total station if a newer version is available.
· TSshield Advanced SecurityThe CX total stations must be registered at the point of sale. From registration comes the power to control the operation of the CX. An owner can log into the TSshield website and Lock an instrument if it is lost or stolen. This theft deterrent functionality is the first in the industry.
Diposkan oleh TOTAL STATION INDONESIA