Total Station Topcon ES 101 , 102 , 103 , 105 , 107
Topcon ES Total Station
Topcon’s new ES Series total stations surpass all other with a host of features. With a new rugged and compact design, these total stations are like no other on the market today.
• Fast and Powerful EDM
• 500m Non-Prism (1,640 ft)
• 4000m Prism (13,120 ft)
• Exclusive LONGLINK Communications 300m (984 ft)
• Unsurpassed Angle Accuracy
• Super Long Life Battery -- 36 hours
• Metal chassis, water/dust proof – IP66 rating
• TSshield Advanced Security and Maintenance (Coming Soon!)
· Fast and Powerful EDM
The 500m (1,640 ft) Non-Prism has a focused beam width tighter than other instruments in this class. Measurements can be as fast as .9 seconds. The Topcon EDM algorithm reduces the signal noise associated with non-prism measurements providing an accurate result to most surfaces over longer distance. This is true for darker surfaces and wet surfaces where others fail.
· Exclusive LongLink Communications 300m+
When connected with an external data collector, LongLink communication provides control at the remote rod position. The controller operator can record the data for codes and rod heights at the point of measurement. For stakeout, the remote operator can view directions required to find the next stake point. The system becomes a very productive system, similar to a robotic system where the instrument man simply needs to follow, aim, and focus on the remote prism.
· Advanced Angle Accuracy
Topcon’s advanced angle encoder technology provides “Best in class” 1 arc second angle accuracy in some models. Technology allows the instrument to calibrate its own angle measurement system by itself. With Tangents that lock you can be assured that the instrument will hold your angle in place.
· Super Long Life Battery 36 hours
36 hours provides for almost a full week’s operation in the field before you need to recharge. The batteries can be used with our Topcon Hiper II GPS receiver as well as our Robotic MS-05A total station.
Coming soon in a future firmware
· TSshield Advanced Maintenance
Every instrument has a telematics card installed that will communicate to the Topcon servers every day. The system then reviews what firmware version is installed. From this information Topcon can send an alert to the ES total station if a newer version is available.
· TSshield Advanced SecurityThe ES total stations must be registered at the point of sale. From registration comes the power to control the operation of the ES. An owner can log into the TSshield website and lock an instrument if it is lost or stolen. This theft deterrent functionality is the first in the industry.
Diposkan oleh TOTAL STATION INDONESIA